Whats App: 91-8168857428
The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal
ISSN: 2395-4132 (Online)| A Peer-Reviewed Journal | Impact Factor: 3.9
Submissions are open for a book English Literature: A Thematic Study. Email us your original paper on any theme at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are open for a poetry book "Kaliodoscpic Verses" edited and complied by Sharmila Barak. You can send your best poems at email@example.com till 29.02.2020
Call for Papers: Vol. 5 Issue 6
Dr. Bijender Singh
1009, Sector 30,
Industrial Model Township,
Whats App: 91-8168857428
Vision and Scope
Our Vision & Mission
1. To nurture a platform of leaned and erudite people motivated by the quest for academic research and creative writing.
2. To developing critical and cognitive faculties and interdisciplinary approach in academic and research areas.
3. To create a learning ambience and show diverse scopes to develop analytical abilities.
4. To facilitate cutting edge research in the sphere of English language and literature.
5. To create and maintain highest level of qualitative and original material ensuring zero tolerance of plagiarized material in manuscript.
6. To encourage creativity and innovation and make landmark contributions for globe through our excellent publishing services.
7. To enable our authors — empowered with ignited minds and hearts — to realize their potentials and self worth so that they may evolve as published authors and transforming agents to make a significant contribution to the spheres of publication.
8. To emerge as a leading international journal — a path-breaker global brand both at nationally and globally in the realm of publishing.
9. To accelerate the dissemination of knowledge through the publication of high quality research articles using the open access model.
10. To hone and refine the research and creative writing skills of the learned scholars whose endeavours are to spread their knowledge though their innovative ideas and create a coherent and consistent world for our betterment.
Scopes and Core Values
The scopes of the journal are not limited to any specific fields of literature. It tries to encompass different genres in English literature i.e. novels, plays, poetry, biographies, autobiographies, memoirs, travelogues etc. Works translated from other languages into English are also given place in the journal. The journal also ensures publication of original qualitative poems, essays, short-stories, book-reviews and monologues etc. These are some topics but the journal does not circumscribe to these cited topics only. It encompasses a wide range of ideas on different topics.
Our core values are:
1. Utmost trust, mutual cooperation, team work, academic fraternity, dissemination of knowledge, skills and resources to publish your manuscripts at international parameters.
2. To appreciate, regard and promote the perspectives, rights and dignity of each contributor.
3. To maintain privacy of every individual and establish a good rapport with our contributors.
Our open-access model helps people disseminate knowledge, share information and spur research across the world. It is an international forum which easily makes much-needed knowledge available to all interested people and provides global exchange of knowledge at no cost. By this free access, both the readers and writers will be benefitted. As soon as a new issue is expected, readers and contributors are filled with enthusiasm, vigour and vitality. Both the learner and the learned feel delighted to be part of this journal.
Thus, we provide pan-global web exposure to preserve your manuscripts online immediately after publication and make the world feel your presence.
Submission Update Submissions are open for Vol. 5 Issue 6 (Dec. 2019) of the Expression Journal.
Urgent Attention Please send all of your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for publication related issues.
International Conference An International Conference on "Human Praxis and Moral Configuration through Literature" will be organised in Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai in Tamil Nadu on 19.02.2020 and 2-.02.2020. Please contact us immediately. Similarity Index/ Plagiarism is allowed up to 10%.
Membership Charges Those people who want to be the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must have to pay membership fee INR 1200/USD 25 latest otherwise their names will be removed from the list. The membership will be valid for one year.
Call for Submissions for a Book You can get published in a book titled "Dalit Women's Autobiographies: Voices and Choices". Book will be published in hardbound with ISBN. Words 2500-3500. Similarity Index/Plagiarism: Below 10%. There will be fee for publication. One copy will be sent to contributor's address after publication.
Impact Factor: 3.9
Open Access Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Singh, Associate Professor of English, DAV PG College, Lucknow (U.P).
"Power does not corrupt man but fools, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat, Research Scholar, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
"When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family."
Esha Nadkarni, Research Scholar, Christ University, Bangalore, India
This is the only journal where my paper was properly proofread and it underwent a real professional care for the first time. I'm happy that the editor himself has rectified the mistakes of my paper. Happy to be a part of this journal.
M-16, Indraprastha Colony
Sonipat Road, Rohtak, Haryana-124001