Whats App: 91-8168857428
The Expression: An International Multidisciplinary e-Journal
ISSN: 2395-4132 (Online)| A Peer-Reviewed Journal | Impact Factor: 3.9
Submissions are open for two books Dalit Women's Autobiographies and Dalit Men's Autobiographies. Email us your original papers on given theme at firstname.lastname@example.org till 05.08.2020 for the first book and 05.09.2020 for the second book. Please consult your topic before you start writing.
Call for Papers: Vol. 6 Issue 4
Dr. Bijender Singh
1009, Sector 30,
Industrial Model Township,
Whats App: 91-8168857428
Ethics & Policies
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of work of the author and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior.
Ethics topics to consider when publishing:
- Authorship of the paper: Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study.
- Originality and plagiarism: The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Data access and retention: Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for editorial review, and should be prepared to provide public access to such data.
- Multiple, redundant or concurrent publication: An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Expression Journal do not view the following uses of a work as prior publication: publication in the form of an abstract; publication as an academic thesis; publication as an electronic preprint.
- Acknowledgement of sources: Proper acknowledgment.
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest: All submissions must include disclosure of all relationships that could be viewed as presenting a potential conflict of interest.
- Fundamental errors in published works: When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Reporting standards: Authors of reports of original research should present an accurate account of the work performed as well as an objective discussion of its significance.
- Hazards and human or animal subjects: Statements of compliance are required if the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, or if it involves the use of animal or human subjects.
Use of patient images or case details: Studies on patients or volunteers require ethics committee approval and informed consent, which should be documented in the paper.
Submission Update Submissions are open for Vol. 6 Issue 4 (August 2020) of the Expression Journal.
Urgent Attention Please send all of your submissions to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for publication related issues.
Membership Charges Those people who want to be the member of editorial, advisory or reviewers' board of this journal, they must have to pay membership fee INR 1200/USD 25 latest otherwise their names will be removed from the list. The membership will be valid for one year.
Call for Submissions for a Book You can get published in two books on "Dalit Women's Autobiographies" and "Dalit Women's Autobiographies". Books will be published in hardbound with ISBN. Words 2500-3500. Similarity Index/Plagiarism: Below 10%. There will be manuscript handling charges. One copy will be sent to contributor's address after publication.
Impact Factor: 3.9
Open Access Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Singh, Associate Professor of English, DAV PG College, Lucknow (U.P).
"Power does not corrupt man but fools, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat, Research Scholar, DAVV, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
"When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family."
Esha Nadkarni, Research Scholar, Christ University, Bangalore, India
This is the only journal where my paper was properly proofread and it underwent a real professional care for the first time. I'm happy that the editor himself has rectified the mistakes of my paper. Happy to be a part of this journal.
M-16, Indraprastha Colony
Sonipat Road, Rohtak, Haryana-124001