Call for Submission
Dear Colleagues and Friends
We welcome professors, research scholars, poets and creative writers to contribute their original research paper, poem, book-review, short-story, interview, monologue etc. to our international journal to enrich and illuminate the pages of this journal with your universal ideas, innovative thinking and fresh perspectives so that we may give you the privilege to be a part of this journal. We strive hard to publish original, unpublished work that has neither has been published nor will be sent for publication after publishing in our journal.
We try our utmost best to ensure quality publications. The following steps are followed:
1. After receiving the manuscript we send an acknowledgement e-mail to the author.
2. After checking the primary quality, manuscripts may be checked throughly.
3. The manuscript is forwarded to reviewers for double blind review process. The review process may take few hours to few days sometimes. However we try to respond as soon as possible.
4. On the basis of review report, three types of decisions are generally taken — accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions or rejected. The decision is immediately communicated to the author.
5. Once the manuscript is found suitable for publication, we send to you originality-cum-copyright form to send to us after filling it up.
6. Concerned author need to transfer/deposit donation amount within 3 working days and should inform editor-in-chief by attaching receipt of payment if he/she wishes for it.
7. With donation receipt, copy of copyright-cum-plagiarism form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org failing which manuscript may be rejected.
Submissions are open whole year, any day for our journal but if the manuscript is received at least 15 days from its online publication date, it may be included in that issue otherwise it will be considered for the next issue. Registration and login are required to submit manuscript online. You may submit manuscript directly to email@example.com also. General deadlines and publication dates for our yearly six issues are as follows:
Last Date for Submission: 15 Feb., 15 April, 15 June, 15 Aug., 15 Oct. & 15 Dec.
Issue Publication Date: 1 March, 1 May, 1 July, 1 Sept., 1 Nov. & 1 Jan. (These dates may change)
How to Submit Manuscript?
Authors are requested to send abstract, 5-7 key words, full manuscript with 50-150 words bio-note in word format at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Manuscript for The Expression Journal’.
Don’t forget writing full name, designation and affiliation just below the title of manuscript. Others who are not employees anywhere (like full/part-time writers, poets etc.), they can write their address below the title. The designation, address of residence/college or university will be published as sent by author at the time of submission.
If paper is found plagiarized at any stage more than 33%, the paper will not be published and the person will be blocked forever for submission. If the manuscript is accepted for publication and the author also completes the publication formalities, journal reserves the right to make amendments in the final draft of the research paper to suit the journal's requirement. No grievances will be entertained thereafter.